These are projects I was awarded for and the groups that awarded me.
2007 Adobe and Texas 2 Show award for
Transfusion Brand Beverage System concept, logo and packaging
2008 Adobe and Texas 2 Show award for
Play-Doh Brand System concept, logo and Packaging
These are some of brands I have worked on.
1. Chris Syler Album Design-CD and Cover
2. United Underwear (underwear company)-logo and business system
3. Steelform (construction company)-logo and brochures
4. Logo for And What Creative Productions
5. Package design for The Midnight Oil Candle
These are book concepts and designs.
1. This is a platable annual report I designed for Habitat For Humanity. The concept being that the book itself can be planted and sprout roots growing a habitat to show how Habitat For Humanity allows families to sprout roots.
2. This is a concept for a story. called' ‘The Central Deer Intelligence Agency’. It is about how Santa’s deer help create the naughty and nice list.
3. this cover is a redesign of the book jacket for ‘The Exorcist’.
This is a collection of screen prints I created various ways.
1. Screen Print titled 3D TOMAR (can be used with red and blue 3D glasses).
2.Screen Print titled WHAT NEEDS RECYCLING
3. Screen Print titled FINDING NORTH
4. Block Print titled OLD SCHOOL ENERGY DRINK
I created this campaign called Parties Over for ‘Elect on the Issues’ by Americans Elect. the concept was to see past red and blue parties and elect on the issues.
I recreated a Dr.Pepper mural from before the famous 10-2-4 Dr. Pepper branding. This mural is in Trinidad Colorado. The city of Trinidad featured this project in their local news paper.
These are some of the websites I have created or been a part of. I worked in the design or code or both.
This is the workflow process of how I developed several logos.